Intreadistrict Header
  • New Intradistrict Transfer Process


    If you live in the Salinas City Elementary School District but would like your child to attend a different school within the district for the 23-24 school year, you may request an intradistrict transfer using the following link:

    For questions, please contact

Additional Links

  • California Educational Code (EC) § 45500.1
  • Administrative Regulations
  • Board Policy 5117