Students are the Focus of Our Work
● Healthy weight
● Better sleep
● Increased energy levels
● Overall better mood and attitude
● Less anxiety
● Fewer signs of depression
● Increase in their emotional well-being
● Mental health activities might include daily journals, chess, checkers, sudoku, and crossword puzzles.
● Do the district-provided lessons each day on the given topic.
● Participate in Red Ribbon Week Site-based activities
● Discuss Sportsmanship and how to be a good sport.
● Play a game as a class and discuss how to encourage others while playing.
● Conflict Wheel
● Kinder Writing prompts
● Reading Log (Lower Grades)
● Reading Log (Upper grades)
● Cook Book (Healthy lunch for kids)
● Go Noodle (Zumba)
● Go Noodle (Fresh Start)
● GoNoodle (Flow)
● Keeping Kids In Motion
● Olweus Bullying Prevention
● Sanford Harmony