Students who lack a fixed, regular, and adequate nighttime residence which includes:
- Shared housing due to loss of housing or economic hardship
- Living in cars, parks, RV park, campsite, or similar location
- Living in a hotel or motel
- Living in a homeless shelter or transitional housing
- Living in a residence with inadequate facilities, e.g., no water, no heat, no electricity, no plumbing, or infestation.
- Living in an encampment or on the street
- Living in a shed or unconverted garage
- Migratory children living in the above circumstances
- Unaccompanied minors, i.e, children and youth, not in the physical custody or a parent or court-appointed guardian.