DI Parent Meeting
Interested parents are required to attend just ONE informational meeting in order to request the Dual Immersion Program for their child.
Important Things to know
- Students living in the District who apply to a Dual Immersion Program do not need to complete an Intra-District transfer request;
- Students living outside the District will need to complete and have an approved Inter-district transfer with their home district before enrolling in SCESD schools. This can happen after being accepted into the Dual Immersion program;
- The Inter-district transfer window opens on January 1, 2024;
- Transfer renewals will be reviewed for the 2024-2025 School Year on February 1, 2024.
- The final day for Inter-district submittals is March 31, 2024. Any resquests subbmited after this date will only be approved on a case-by-case basis.