Skip To Main Content

Who Qualifies for Services?

Students who lack a fixed, regular, and adequate nighttime residence which includes:

  • Shared housing due to loss of housing or economic hardship
  • Living in cars, parks, RV park, campsite, or similar location
  • Living in a hotel or motel
  • Living in a homeless shelter or transitional housing
  • Living in a residence with inadequate facilities, e.g., no water, no heat, no electricity, no plumbing, or infestation.
  • Living in an encampment or on the street
  • Living in a shed or unconverted garage
  • Migratory children living in the above circumstances
  • Unaccompanied minors, i.e, children and youth, not in the physical custody or a parent or court-appointed guardian.