Transportation for special need
SCESD's mission is to provide safe, reliable and efficient transportation for all our students. It is our goal to be the transportation industry leader known for exceptional safety, customer service and support. Our plan to achieve our goal by exceeding expectations of service - one person, one communoty, one experience at a time.
- Safety First – We believe our passengers and their safety are our greatest responsibility. Not only do we provide a transportation service, we provide peace of mind.
- Do the Right Thing – We act responsibly and are accountable for everything we do, ensuring that our actions follow our commitment.
- Deliver Exceptional Service – We are driven to provide unmatched service and support to exceed the expectations of our students and parents by “going the extra mile”.
- Teamwork – Success centers on mutual respect, trustworthy communication and working together to achieve common goals.
- Create Growth – We are proactive in creating our future by building relationships and actively partnering with the communities we serve. We aim strategically by pursuing steady, rewarding growth, giving us all the greatest opportunity to succeed.
T R A N S P O R T A T I O N
Phone - 831-753-5690
S T A F F D I R E C T O R Y
Director of Transportationrenrique@salinascity.k12.ca.us
Administrative Assistant IIImhernandez@salinascity.k12.ca.us
School Bus Driver Instructor / Trainorrparra@salinascity.k12.ca.us