Skip To Main Content

Intradistrict Transfers

If you live in the Salinas City Elementary School District but would like your child to attend a different school within the district for the 24-25 school year, you may request an intradistrict transfer submitting the following form.

Intradistrict Form 

If you would like to enroll your child in the Dual Immersion program, DO NOT fill out this form. Please head over to the DI homepage


For questions, please contact